Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Daily Ritual, Making Ourselves Whole to Face The World

Your Morning Ritual. What It Takes to Get Up (And Get It Up) Every Morning

Oh brother, another day, another dollar.

Some of us are morning guyz and it is much easier for us to start the day than it is for some of us who are night guyz.

Being a morning guy, I love waking up early, plob out of bed, do my 35 pushups and head for the bathroom to shit, shave and shower.

If the weather is nice, I like to do some of the workout outside, but for now, it is still dark when I leave for work.

If you're a night guy, then it is harder for you to start off your mornings. Perhaps a good blow job or a nice splash of cold water does the trick for you. Or a big cup of java. If you have some special rituals that make your mornings more fun before heading out the door to work, please share them with the rest of us.

I know if I start the day out right, the rest of the day most often falls into place. However when I don't get enough shut eye, then I find that I don't usually have the best of days. Being prepared to face another day is half the battle.

If you are reading this before heading out the door, I want this to be your best day this week.
Starting off with mega hairy muscle hugs will make it even better. After all, you are the greatest guyz in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment