Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Art of Chillin Out and Enjoying some erotic ManPlay

Not much going on with me today. I'm planning on doing some stuffing, like a lot of you will do during this long Thanksgiving weekend.

 
Seeing this pic reminds me how much I enjoy nipples. I return to this topic, from time to time, but it's worth repeating.




There is nothing more enjoyable to me that man to man nipple play. It just gets me aroused big time.

 
The response of the nipple to touch is pure pleasure, almost like an out-of-body experience. Tweaking another guy's nips connects me with his pleasure. It seems like nipple play is the ties that bind some guys together. It's just a big fuckin turn-on.

 
Hoping you guys are having a super day and are gearing up for a great weekend. Turn up the heat by enjoying some hot man friction. 


And I couldn't think of any better dessert after tackling the bird than to lick some creamy chocolate flavored Readi-Whip cream off a hot guy's hairy muscled pec and filling up my beard with yummy pleasure. Now, that's nipple lickin good.

No comments:

Post a Comment